No doubt about it the Pop Phone Socket has a tremendous number of uses and ways to make your digital life easier. Here we show you how to use them and 7 great tips and hacks.
How to hold a Pop Phone Socket Stand.
Here are a number of ways you can use your Pop Phone Socket Stand.
- Gaming: You can turn your phone/ tablet into a joystick by attaching two Pop Phone Sockets to the back of it.
- Grips for larger devices: Pop Phone Sockets make holding large devices such as tablets and e-readers easy, comfortable and secure. You can also use them for smaller devices such as GoPros.
3. Earphone management system: You can wrap your earphones/ earbuds around your Pop Phone Sockets to keep them in one place and tangle-free.
4.Use it as a media grip: Pop Phone Sockets make great grips, making activities like taking one-handed selfie, talking on the phone and texting much easier.
5. Video calls: You can easily mount your phone on your laptop while on a video call, allowing you to go hands-free so that you can multi-task by continuing to work on your laptop while you talk. You can also use the stand so that you don’t have to hold it.
6. Easy grip while running: One common question among people who run is, ‘how to carry your phone while running?’ as it can easily slip out of your hand. Pop Phone Sockets make holding your phone easier while you are doing various activities like running. You can even use a pop-clip and mount your phone on your bicycle, treadmill or anywhere else.
7. Use it as a media stand: Pop Phone Sockets make amazing stands. You can ‘pop’ them for easy use as media stand to watch videos, take group photos on self-timer or even use your phone as an alarm clock by the bedside.